16 October 2006

my weekend

IT WAS A HIT!! The housewarming/stock the liquour cabinet party was amazing. music was played, fun was had, drinks were drunk and so were the guests, haha. The kitchen floor is still sticky but I should remedy that tomorrow. Max was awesome behind the turn-tables and we can't thank him enough for spinning for us; it was amazing...esp. when he played JT!! Me Mum was a machine! She was cutting and pouring and cleaning and cooking! I think it was great when people didn't believe she was me mum, sis maybe, but not mother!

Thank you everyone that came! We will def. need to do it again!

Josh, me bro, me mum, and myself had a v.lazy sunday today. We talked of the party last night and watched Little Britain for a while. Me bro and mum left and the rest of the afternoon left Josh and myself to the task of picking up the cups and bottles that were left scattered throughout the condo. We ended up bringing 6 bags of garbage down to the bins.

We finished the day up with dinner at Cornelia's. Dan, Rachel, Michelle, Josh, and Myself enjoyed each other's company while Ben tickled the ivory keys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home