17 October 2006

I can't sleep

I have suffered for at least 6 years from SAD or seasonal affective disorder, I just call it the winter blues. For the past 4 years, it has started a bit earlier because it's a shock for me to leave camp; corny, i know. Anyway, I was reading about it and I've decided to start going to the tanning bed down the street. Apparently, the infrared is good for this and the UVB causes Vitamin D production among others. Luckly, I don't have a family with a history of skin ailments, as of yet. I figure I'll try it once a week and keep you posted.

Once again, the L has not let me down for entertainment on my ride home from school. For some reason I decided not to take the number 8 home and instead I took the blue line and transfered to the red at Jackson. Normally, there is a performer at one of the Jackson stops (red or blue) and today he was at the Red. He's kinda amusing, just sings RnB songs mostly but TODAY...woah! He was totally having a conversation with his mic stand (apparently the mic was supposed to be Mariah Carrey.) Well when "Mariah" fell over, he craddled her and lifted her up, with one arm, to which he called himself Hercules. Too bad my train came and I couldn't enjoy the show anylonger.

What they say is true. I am infactuated with anything British. I love watching BBCAmerica. I love visiting (fingers crossed, I'll be able to go for the new year.) I read BBC News. I even go for the British GQ before the American. I love their humor, their pubs, and their cider. What I'm getting at is there is this show on called "The Street" and it is amazing! Basically, it takes place in the homes of everyone who lives on the same street. The stories overlap and you see the same stories from everyone who ilves on the street's perspective. Amazing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home